Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What is Sex?

...and what is sexuality?

I'm starting this blog for one reason: I like sex.

I like my sexuality, and I'm interested in learning more about it. So I'm starting with what should be a really simple question, right? What is sex?

But the thing is, that I'm sitting here at my desk and realizing that attempting to define sex and sexuality is completely... not happening. Because the truth is, sex is life. It's everything. It's how we got here, it's what we do, it's what we are, and it drives the future of our population.

So this blog is about sex, sexuality, and life. It's about history and religion and popular culture and what happens in a bed (or up against a wall, or just about any other place you can think of!). It's about loving yourself and a partner. It's about dirty words and clinical terms.

This blog is about affirmations and positive experiences no matter which walk of life you're on.

And here is my affirmation: I am a beautiful, sensual, sexy woman. I am okay with who I am – the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am unashamed.

What pep talk can you give yourself today?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dioneo said...

What a coincidence! I like sex too! ;)

Welcome to the blogging world, Ida! You're off to a great start and I look forward to reading more.

November 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Ida Virgin said...

Thank you Dioneo! I've wanted to blog for a while but this was the only subject I feel pretty consistent about lol :-)

November 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home